Where are we now? Check our maps from phase two of our journey! Use the interactive maps below to follow our travels during the first two years of our life on the road…
The LiveWorkDream Road Trip Route Maps
Green map marker indicates our current location. Blue markers indicate the places we’ve called home for the night (or longer). Other map markers indicate national monuments we’ve visited or places of interest we just had to see.
Route Map 8:
Westcliffe, CO to ? (October 21, 2008 – ?)
View LiveWorkDream Roadtrip Map 8 in a larger map
Route Map 7:
Kirkland, WA to Westcliffe, CO (October 21, 2008 – May 08, 2009)
Route Map 6:
Tres Piedras, NM to Kirkland, WA (May 9, 2008 – October 20, 2008)
Route Map 5:
Blacksburg, VA to Tres Piedras, NM (November 3, 2007 – May 8, 2008)
Route Map 4:
Youngstown, NY to Blacksburg, VA via Maine (September 9, 2007 – November 3, 2007)
Route Map 3:
Grand Forks, MN to Youngstown, NY (August 1, 2007 – September 9, 2007)
Includes side trip to Toronto and Niagara Falls, Canada without the trailer.
Route Map 2:
Flagstaff, AZ to Grand Forks, MN (July 05, 2007 – July 31, 2007)
Route Map 1:
Eureka, CA to Flagstaff, AZ (June 02, 2007 – July 05, 2007)
Want to meet up with the the LiveWorkDream Team somewhere? If you’re planning a trip and want to catch up with Jim, René and Jerry, be sure to check this map to see if they’ll be in the area. Have any interesting suggestions for places to visit? Contact us and let us know.
- NearBio.com publishes a map of over 1400 biodiesel filling stations nationwide.
- Biodiesel.org has a good map of retail biodiesel fueling sites across U.S.
- The Google Maps Mania blog tracks GoogleMap mashups.
- MapMyRun lets you create and save running routes.
- Check the weather anywhere with WeatherBonk.com.
- Mibazaar.com publishes news headlines referenced by zip code.